Sunday, May 29, 2022

The Lies in the Textbooks

As a retired Special Education Teacher who taught Social Studies in High School in NYS for 20 years, I just finished taking part in a 20 part series led by Usama Dakdok and Kristie Johnson of Straightway of Grace Ministry , on the Lies in the Textbooks. As Usama, Kristie and I talk about these lies, we shared the dangers these lies pose to your children. Think about the importance of that statement. 

I have personally shown one school district 25 errors in a World History textbook related to this topic and they did nothing. I wrote to a publisher about an Advanced World History textbook sharing a paper I wrote Saied Shoabbi, a Meccan Muslim on this topic and again no changes were made. PARENTS, some people are OK with your children being lied to. WE ARE NOT!

Below are links to the 20 part series. 


1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
10 11 12
13 14 15
16 17 18
19 20

No comments:

Post a Comment