Friday, December 4, 2015

A Way to STOP the Office of Refugee Resettlement Program!


As a concerned American citizen, I have been writing about a number of topics amongst them, the purposeful mislabeling of migrants as refugees. This article earned me a little attention in that it earned my an invitation to help write legislation for the state of South Carolina to propose a moratorium on the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement Program from placing persons in their state.

My scratched out idea and the hard work of five lawyers over this past weekend led to a 3-page bill ready to be passed. Unfortunately, the state senator who had invited this assistance did not have what it takes to step up and propose this bill.

Today this bill stands ready to be adopted to any state legislature and by its simplicity and the trying times that are ever present with refugees or children of refugees attacking the US citizenry stand as examples that American politicians must step up and take action! If you want a copy of this legislation for your state please contact me and I will send it to you along with a promise to support you in any way I am able to do so.

I have to believe that there are politicians out there who think about the general welfare and safety of their people. They do exist? Don't they?




No comments:

Post a Comment